A sunny dish with flavors of Sicilian tomato and capers, which alone or accompanied will satisfy young and old. As an...
Recipe Sedani salad with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto05/30/2023
A refreshing and easy-to-make summer recipe, to accompany a barbecue, for a meal with friends or a picnic with the...
Search in blog
Recipe Orecchiette Cime di Rapa and sausages
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 sausages to fry from your butcher
- 320gr of Orecchiette de Santamaria*
- 1 jar of Pesto Cime di Rapa from Pesto Puglia*
- Organic Olive Oil Masseria Calongo*
- Coarse Salt Riserva del Mare *
- ¼ glass of white wine
- 15-20gr of grated Parmesan *
- Chilli Olive Oil*
* Products available at MO Tra Mozzarelle & Olive www.mozzarelle-olive.com
- Cut the sausages into pieces 1.5 to 2cm long
- In a frying pan put a bottom of Organic Olive Oil Masseria Calongo
- When the oil is hot, brown your sausages and brown them. If necessary, cover with a lid halfway through.
- At the same time put water to heat, and salt with the coarse salt Riserva del Mare
- Cook the Orecchiette de Santamaria
- At the same time pour the Pesto Cime di Rapa from Pesto Puglia into a salad bowl. Add the parmesan and mix, set aside.
- At the end of the cooking of the Orecchiette, take a ½ ladle of cooking water and add this water to your pesto & parmesan mixture and stir.
- When the sausages are well grilled, deglaze with white wine, let simmer so that the alcohol evaporates. Add the drained orecchiette and sauté them for a few seconds.
- Pour the orecchiette and sausages into the salad bowl, mix and serve.
- Enjoy your meal !
- In the pure tradition, the recipe includes chilli. If you like the spicy side add to your sausages a red pepper cut into thin rings
- When you don't have chilli on hand, use Chilli Olive Oil*
Leave a comment
Recipe Risotto alla milanese
04/11/2023It is certainly the most famous risotto, the Milanese one, or in its original version: il risotto alla milanese. It...Read more
Neapolitan style tubetti and peas recipe
04/18/2023A recipe that heralds spring: Neapolitan pea tubetti. A recipe born in Naples in the middle of the 19th century,...Read more
White asparagus pesto
04/22/2023A seasonal recipe with this delicious easy-to-make white asparagus pesto, tip of asparagus and the excellent...Read more
Green asparagus risotto
05/05/2023April to June is high season for green asparagus and nothing like a risotto to highlight the flavors of this...Read more
Recipe Sedani salad with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto
05/30/2023A refreshing and easy-to-make summer recipe, to accompany a barbecue, for a meal with friends or a picnic with the...Read more