A sunny dish with flavors of Sicilian tomato and capers, which alone or accompanied will satisfy young and old. As an...
Recipe Sedani salad with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto05/30/2023
A refreshing and easy-to-make summer recipe, to accompany a barbecue, for a meal with friends or a picnic with the...
Search in blog
Green asparagus risotto
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300gr of San Andrea Rice from Tomasoni Riso*
- 1 bunch of Green Asparagus (500gr)
- Organic Olive Oil Masseria Calongo*
- Riserva del Mare fine salt *
- 1 shallot
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1.2 – 1.5l vegetable stock
- 25g of butter
- 30g of grated parmesan*
* Products available at MO Tra Mozzarelle & Olive www.mozzarelle-olive.com
Carefully scale the asparagus, cf. scales circled in red on the photo going up to below the head. Remove the stem of the asparagus, generally 5 to 10cm. Experiment by cutting with a knife starting from the bottom, the knife must cut without too much resistance.
- Wash the asparagus in clear water. Cut the heads of the asparagus and put them for a few minutes in clear water, this will allow any grains of sand to leave.
- Cut the stems into 1cm pieces
- Peel and chop the shallot
- Put a drizzle of Masseria Calongo Organic Olive Oil in a pan and sauté the shallot with the stem sections for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Tomasoni Riso San Andrea Rice, brown it until it becomes translucent.
- Deglaze with the glass of white wine
- At the same time, cook the asparagus heads in salted water with Riserva del Mare fine salt for 5-6 minutes, they must remain crisp.
- Gradually add the preheated vegetable broth so that the rice remains moist and cook over medium heat for 18 minutes.
- Cut the fire! Adjust the seasoning to your taste with Riserva del Mare Fine Salt.
The trick: the butter and the parmesan should not cook but melt: add 25g of butter in pieces and 30g of grated parmesan. Mix, arrange the asparagus heads on the risotto and serve.
Leave a comment
Recipe Risotto alla milanese
04/11/2023It is certainly the most famous risotto, the Milanese one, or in its original version: il risotto alla milanese. It...Read more
Neapolitan style tubetti and peas recipe
04/18/2023A recipe that heralds spring: Neapolitan pea tubetti. A recipe born in Naples in the middle of the 19th century,...Read more
White asparagus pesto
04/22/2023A seasonal recipe with this delicious easy-to-make white asparagus pesto, tip of asparagus and the excellent...Read more
Recipe Sedani salad with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto
05/30/2023A refreshing and easy-to-make summer recipe, to accompany a barbecue, for a meal with friends or a picnic with the...Read more
The real Carbonara
05/30/2023A great classic, the recipe as it is made in Italy, with only 4 ingredients: spaghetti, guanciale, eggs and parmesan...Read more