A sunny dish with flavors of Sicilian tomato and capers, which alone or accompanied will satisfy young and old. As an...
Recipe Sedani salad with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto05/30/2023
A refreshing and easy-to-make summer recipe, to accompany a barbecue, for a meal with friends or a picnic with the...
Search in blog
Ingredients for 4 people as a main dish or 6 – 8 people as a side dish:
- 300gr of Carnaroli Rice from Tomasoni Riso*
- 300gr of strawberries
- Organic Olive Oil Masseria Calongo*
- Riserva del Mare fine salt *
- 1 shallot 1 glass of white wine
- 1l homemade vegetable broth 50g butter
- 30g of grated parmesan*
- 1 – 2 sprig of fresh oregano (optional)
For the homemade vegetable broth:
- 1l of water
- 1 carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- ½ leek
- 1 bay leaf
* Products available at MO Tra Mozzarelle & Olive www.mozzarelle-olive.com
How to proceed :
- Prepare your vegetable broth: wash and peel the carrot and cut it into slices, wash and clean the celery stalk and the leek and cut them into pieces. Put the vegetables and the bay leaf in a saucepan with a liter of water, salt with Riserva del Mare Fine Salt and bring to the boil and cook for 30 - 45 minutes. Skim the vegetables, your homemade broth and ready
- Wash the strawberries in clean water. Keep 2 or 3 beautiful strawberries on the sides Remove the head of the strawberries and cut them into small pieces. Book
- Peel and chop the shallot
- Put a drizzle of Masseria Calongo Organic Olive Oil in a pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Tomasoni Riso Carnaroli Rice, brown it until it becomes translucent.
- Deglaze with the glass of white wine
- Gradually add the preheated vegetable broth so that the rice remains moist and cook over medium heat for about twelve minutes.
- Add the strawberries cut into pieces and continue cooking for 6 – 8 minutes
- Cut the heat! Adjust the seasoning to your taste with Riserva del Mare Fine Salt.
The trick: the butter and the Parmesan should not cook but melt: add the butter in pieces and the grated Parmesan. Mix, arrange the 2 – 3 beautiful strawberries cut into slices and a few oregano leaves on the risotto and serve. Enjoy your meal !
Leave a comment
Recipe Risotto alla milanese
04/11/2023It is certainly the most famous risotto, the Milanese one, or in its original version: il risotto alla milanese. It...Read more
Neapolitan style tubetti and peas recipe
04/18/2023A recipe that heralds spring: Neapolitan pea tubetti. A recipe born in Naples in the middle of the 19th century,...Read more
White asparagus pesto
04/22/2023A seasonal recipe with this delicious easy-to-make white asparagus pesto, tip of asparagus and the excellent...Read more
Green asparagus risotto
05/05/2023April to June is high season for green asparagus and nothing like a risotto to highlight the flavors of this...Read more
Recipe Sedani salad with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto
05/30/2023A refreshing and easy-to-make summer recipe, to accompany a barbecue, for a meal with friends or a picnic with the...Read more